Theme: Faithfully stand firm in the midst of hard times.
- Regularly be built up in the grace of God.
- Regularly build up others in the faith.
- Regularly display the love God.
Theme: True Christian humility only comes from a God-centered life.
1. Understand the creature Creator distinction.
2. Understand created order.
3. Understand the depths of salvation.
Theme: Be subject to the elders because they will be held accountable.
- Biblical leadership has always been in plurality (I Pet 5.1).
- Biblical leadership has accountable instructions (I Pet 5.2-4).
- Biblical leadership should be trusted and supported (I Pet 5.5).
Theme: Love each other like you believe you are family.
- Christ-centered Realization.
- Christ-centered Prayer.
- Christ-centered Service.
- Christ-centered Communication.
Theme: Christ is the true victorious Hero of every culture.
- Embrace Christ is better than all cultural heroes.
- Embrace Christ as your personal Hero.
Theme: The prepared Christian experiences the joy of a good conscience.
- Prepare your heart
- Prepare your mind
- Prepare your behavior
Theme: We don’t just believe in the resurrection we live resurrected lives.
- We recognize the church as our true family
- We recognize our words are meant to bless
Be willing to suffer to have a beautiful marriage.
- Suffer to be an honorable husband
- Suffer to be a beautiful bride
1. The reason of Christian honor.
2. The manner of Christian honor.
3. The result of Christian honor.